Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.